- 1 copy at Roaring Spring Community Library.
- 1 copy at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Roaring Spring Community Library||F CAS (Text)||1OROA00109277Q||Adult Fiction Bestseller||Available||-|
|Heat Storm: In Honor of Pat Horner by Linda Ritchey [ JLB 05/15/2017 @ BC_ROA ]|
- ISBN: 9781484787861
- ISBN: 1484787862
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First hardcover edition.
- Publisher: Los Angeles : Kingswell, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| Nikki Heat and Derrick Storm team up for the first time to save Nikki's mother, Cynthia, who has been in hiding (and presumed dead) for 17 years. Standing in their way is a nefarious group of Chinese businessmen known as the Shanghai Seven, who have the resources-and ruthlessness-to stop them.
Search for related items by subject